30 September, 2010

The Break

Today was my Dia Del Diablo at school; I began classes at 8:00 a.m. and finished at 7:30 without any breaks. After I was finished with classes, I was walking back to my dorm, I had not taken any pictures so far, and that was when I heard the music. Not too far from where I was walking, I found some guys break dancing outside of the library and I had to get shots. After the shooting the guys were really excited that I got some shots of them and really wanted me to come again. I decided to go again, especially because there was bad lighting today (or lack thereof) and I want to get some really good shots. Also, now I am determined to try and get sponsored again, now I have built up a better portfolio and have improved my writing skills.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments