06 September, 2010

The Rafting & The Move

The Rafting (5 September, 2010):
Today I did not go rafting with the group today. Instead, I took photographs. All of the rafters were really excited that I was taking pictures and how I was in more spots than expected. One thing that I failed to do in these shots was to being focused due to me using a completely manual lens. This problem I do not think photographers have an issue with as much, however it is important to have your subject in focus. Otherwise, your product does not look so good.
-Simply Complicated


The Move (6 September, 2010):
I am officially out of the house for a few months, but now I other things to worry about... Today, I needed to wait in a line that was so extremely disorganized I took some shots of it. When I got the result, I felt it would be best as a black and white with a black vignette to give the product more emotion. The thing with editing I like best is to not change the picture too much, otherwise it just becomes unappealing and it shows that a photographer does not have a real eye for the subject and heavily relies on editing, which I disapprove of.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments