01 October, 2010

The Train

I arrived at my aunts house after a three hour car drive and a half hour train ride. The way I got here was from general conference and almost everyone from my university fled campus to go to Salt Lake City, Utah. Fortunately I did not flee for conference, but I did flee campus to have fun with family and have a good change in scenery. All photographers need to have a change in scenery to get good shots and not get bored of their normal surroundings, that is probably a reason why the photographers at National Geographic get such great shots ... well that, but the photographers also have most excellent editors as well. Someday, I do hope to be a photographer for National Geographic, but for the time being I need to work at the little things in order to work towards my goal for a career. The little things should be something along the lines of a newspaper columnist, a small magazine contributor, or a photo-book author.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments