03 September, 2010

The Color & The Hole

My aplologies to my readers/viewers out there, I could not update the site due to lack of internet, let alone any sign of signal. So today I will post both posts.

The Color (2 September, 2010):
On my travels today, I experienced many colors and have seen the light spectrum on many levels. My favorite being today's shot which just so happened to be a sunset at Yellowstone Lake. The best thing any photographer can do at sunset is work with the clouds. Clouds can transform any skyline into a work of art, and I think the results can show that.
-Simply Complicated

The Hole (3 September, 2010):
My journey came to the small town of Jackson Hole today. All of us explored the town, did some shopping, and shot some photos. I have learned on this journey that a photographer needs to be an individual when shooting. Even though I have been traveling in Yellowstone, most of the attractions have already been taken, and for that reason, I have not posted those images. Instead, my photos have been ones I do not think anyone else has captured (or at least not in awhile).  So my readers: be individuals!
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments