12 September, 2010

The Horse

After I got a delicious meal with an old bishop my parents had, I rode my bike in the general direction of my dorm. On my way, I had been chased by five different dogs! I had to kick a dog in the face to get it to stop chasing me! Later I came upon a beautiful looking field with horses and the moon rising in the back, I couldn't resist. When shooting in low light, it is best to have a nice camera, one that when the ISO is high, the image does not turn out grainy. I don't have a camera like that, so instead I had to wait for my subjects to be still and then use software to bring the grain down. The reason I say that is because you want a narrower aperture to keep everything in focus, but you also want a fast enough shutter speed to keep the subjects from being blurry. If you can get that, then the product will be phenomenal, as long as your subject and composition is good as well.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments