11 September, 2010

The Slightly Better

I feel a lot better than yesterday, but signs show that I am getting the common cold. I did a lot of recreational stuff today, plus I found my way into a protest... that was for...whatever you wanted it to be. About a couple miles into it, the entire group of 100+ got pulled over by the po-po! We had to disperse, but I felt that I should have received a trophy. At around sunset, I went walking in the park to clear my head. In the park, I found my trophy! Well, it was actually some kid's forgotten trophy, so I made my "trophy" today's picture to forever let everyone know of my prize. However, I did not take it because whomever the trophy really belongs to deserves their prize, and I am a believer in Karma.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments