08 September, 2010

The I-Night

As freshman at college we are split into multiple groups to allow us to get to know each other. So, I have been spending my time with these great people playing games, hanging out, and having tons of fun. One thing we did was we went bowling. I did not take many photos  because I wanted to more hang with the group, but I did however manage to take pictures. Today's photo involved probably the most type of editing I will ever do to a photo: focus on one subject through saturation and fading the rest of the shot. This shot was completely and utterly by accident, the foucused subject was supposed to be the person and not the bowling ball, however the product speaks for itself. So as a tip: do not rid of photos you did not like how it turned out immediately, you never know if that shot could be of something of even greater value later.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments