29 October, 2010

The Cold Play

Shooting sports in the evening can really suck if you don't have warm clothing. As I was shooting some games, my hands were freezing; I was wearing a jacket, and gloves, but the jacket was the only thing that really did something. What did distract me from my freezing pain were two little girls who were playing with each other as their parents were playing their game of ultimate Frisbee. The two girls were adorable and I love to shoot children because you can do more with the shooting. Also, children are slightly more difficult to shoot because they can be camera shy, move around too much, or be very uncooperative. I got camera shy ones, but they were not terribly camera shy, which worked out, because they did not pose, instead all of the shots were candid which is what I like and I think people like that as well.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments