14 October, 2010

The Pick

Out of all of my alternatives, I left the final choice of the abstract to my professor. For me, making a good decision is extremely difficult, for many reasons. In this case, I wanted an "A", after narrowing it down to four good abstracts (you have seen two so far), my professor picked one that I did not care too much for. For whatever reason what I pick is not always the favored one, which brings me to the realization that I am not very good at making a good solid choice. So, dear readers, I ask you to comment any advice you have on how to make a good and effective choice that is favorable to all. Please, don't be shy, because this is something I struggle with in ways other than photography. Also once again, please make comments on my posts so I know what you do like and what you do not so for future reference I know what is more favorable to post.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments