17 November, 2010

The Search

Recently, I have been looking for many things. I have been searching for the perfect pictures for a photo competition. I have been searching for a way to fix a lens I have. I have been searching for cameras with cheap awesome lenses. I have been searching through my notes to get in good effective studying. I have been searching for what photos I will use for my photo projects. And I constantly search for the photo of the day. I have continually been searching for something, it is a chronic condition that has become a norm. Most photographers suffer the same disease, because all of them are looking for their next best shot and some are willing to get that at any cost. It is stressful, and sometimes you will want to break down and sit in a corner, but any serious photographer will persevere and continue through the rough times. That is the real challenge, perseverance, and once you can continue on even when you do not want to, you have the potential to be successful.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments