03 November, 2010

The Exhaustion

For a upcoming photo competition, I have compiled together a little more that 300 photos to be possibilities, however I cannot submit them all. I need to narrow all of those down to about three to five photos. So, I have been showing all of those 300-some-odd photos to many people. Today I got in nine selections from people and I have many more to go. Even though the final submissions for the contest is not until later this month, I do not want to procrastinate at all. There is too much on the line for procrastination, so I am on the ball. On top of that, there are assignments I need to do and studying to be done. Fortunately, I got in a fair amount of studying and I also have completed the one easy assignment needed. Also, I managed to fit in a few miles of running. I have absolutely no idea how I have completed everything. But I have, and I have become exhausted. Fortunately I only have one class for tomorrow and Friday, but that time will be used for studying, running, and getting opinions. I cannot wait for this stuff to be done.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments