20 August, 2010

The Pre-Renunion

Most of my family and I drove up to San Louis Obisbo today where we met with my grandma and and also a great uncle whom I have never met before. Most of us talked and caught up with eachother; I on the otherhand was mostly silent and took pictures. Was kind of not being very social, but then again I was not really the topic of conversation, nor did I wish to be. Anyway, this relative we met up with seemed really nice and did not seem to mind that I was taking pictures as we talked. Overall, today was pleasant, and I made this new relative today's picture! Tomorrow is the whole "renunion" the only problem is, I have never  met any of these people. Oh well, as long as they do not mind I'm taking pictures of them, all will be good. Until tomorrow.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments