25 August, 2010

The Bizzy

I have been extremely busy today, I am still loaded with work but running helps manage it all. I have a beehive  in my backyard and those things are more busy than I am, then again some would argue that doesn't really say much. One thought about shooting insects using your macro lens: work out some compromise with the insects ( especially bees when your camera is blocking the entrance to their hive). What I mean, in order to keeps the bees from stinging you need to be focused before you approach, use a tripod and set it a position that you tilt out of the way and go back to the same spot, set a time slot that keeps the bees calm but still be able to get your work done. It is complicated, but the results will be phenomenal.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments