05 March, 2011

The Times

Biking, sprinting, burning, and processing. These are things that I have been going through today. It was the first of many El Toro track meets, and I was shooting most of the event. I biked to the meet which saved on gas, although carrying all my camera gear is a pain. Shooting each of the event was a great workout, I would have to go into a full-out sprint across the field so I would be sure to get a great shot of everybody. Then of course being out in the sun all-day, getting burned was inevitable. In the end, I took about a thousand shots, which adds to time post processing. I am hesitant to shoot these events only on the basis that I may not gain any income from it. It is a risk, and I sure hope it pays off (literally).
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments