10 January, 2011

The Statistics

Dear readers,
As all of you readers are probably aware, I have taken on a challenge of taking a photo for everyday and  posting it on my blog for each day. However, I also have other goals concerning my statistics. Blogger has a really neat feature that shows how many computers have viewed my blog in a specific time-frame, so I use those statistics view those to check the progress of my goal to get more and more viewers/readers. So my small challenge to you, my readers, is to help me promote this blog. The more readers and the more of a name this blog receives the better my chances are I can make it as a professional photographer and I would really appreciate it. Amateur is fun, but it is no way to make a living off of when nobody wants to hire you because you have not made a name for yourself yet.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments