26 December, 2010

The Tender Moments

Sunday is a day of rest, my family on the other hand did that to an extent. We sat with each other for moments at a time; we had laughs, some shed tears, and although today was pretty low key, we still had a good time. The only disruption to our moments were from my camera with its big new flash that blinded everyone. I did get yelled at, but I didn't care. My family did make a valid point though: with the flash, it not only produced magnificent photos, but it also produced the feeling of observation. Photography , in a way, is supposed to be about giving the audience a feeling of being there while the subjects don't give any notice to the camera and sometimes the photographer. It is be a difficult profession, but that is the price one chooses to take when delving into it.
-Simply Complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments