03 July, 2010

The New and The Challenge

Greetings all,
Today I just received my new Sony a330 along with an adapter for my old Minolta lenses and like what my sister says I'm "practically peeing myself" (not really), but yes I am excited, not because it is my very first digital SLR camera but because it means the start of my new challenge: take at least one single picture for everyday for a year starting today. One thing that I like to do when I get a camera is to take random pictures of whatever I see (so not very great pictures). The first picture is of Greengo taken in my backyard. If you know me and have seen this guy before you will notice that he looks much better than before. Anyway, I liked this shot and I think you will too.
-Simply Complicated
P.S. Don't forget, if you click on the pictures you can view them in full size

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realtime Comments